FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High Conviction Rate
- Low cost to purchase and maintain
- Effective tool for accident reconstruction
- Used for “Following-too-close” violations
- Versatile (Can be used stationary or moving – in the same or opposite directions)
- No signal emission (Cannot be detected, distorted or jammed)
- Safe for operators (No radar waves)
- Fair to police and motorists
- 3-year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 20-year Design Life
- Average operating error less than ½ mph
- Doesn’t interfere with normal patrol duties
- MADE IN AMERICA
You can also mark the exact scene of an accident by driving the distance from the accident scene to the nearest identifiable point, such as a mile marker or road intersection. The measurement is given is either feet or miles
Because of its compact size and light weight, VASCAR-plus® units can effectively be used by motorcycle officers.
You can utilize instant time recall for precise measurement of gap time between vehicles to determine whether a car is following too closely.
VASCAR-plus® is just as effective in the air as it is on land!
Dial-A-Distance allows an officer to pre-program a distance and clock speeders without being seen by traffic.
We appreciate all the Testimonials from Officers that use VASCAR speed detection modules.